- In a concise, transparent, intelligible, and easily accessible form
- Written in clear and plain language, particularly for any information addressed specifically to a child
- Available at any time and provided free of charge
A. How do we collect personal information?
B. How do we use our collected information?
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to any reason you volunteered the information (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, deliver an audit, answer a question, deliver a newsletter, etc.)
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.)
- Show you relevant Site content and advertising on and off the Site, and analyze Site content and advertising
- In order to contact you about new developments of our company (advertising, marketing and promotional messages to you)
C. How do we share your information?
- “Partners and Service Providers”: We may provide collected information to our business partners, clients, licensees, and service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us.
- “Advertisers or Advertising Networks”: We may provide collected information (either alone or combined with information provided by third parties or public information) about users of the Site on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our advertisers to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target.
D. How do we secure your information?
- Keeping site software and plugins up-to-date
- Using HTTPS and SSL Certificates
- Using secure web hosts
- Recording administrative site privileges
- Ongoing site operations security audits